Aurident is committed to providing its customers with reliable, highly accurate scrap refining services. Aurident uses state-of-the-art analytical equipment including inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy, atomic absorption spectroscopy and x-ray florescence to determine the amounts of precious metals in the scrap. Highly experienced technicians sample each scrap lot by multiple techniques to insure accuracy of the analysis. Refining is usually completed and paid for within 15 working days after receipt of materials.
Payments are based on the gold, platinum, palladium and silver contents. The form of payment can be by check, credit or precious metal coins.
To submit a scrap refining lot:
- Contact an Aurident Sales Representative to schedule a pick-up or to notify Aurident that a scrap lot will be shipped.
- Ship packages to (Aurident recommends either insured mail, Federal Express or UPS):
610 S. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831-7200
- Include detailed information with your scrap including your name, address, contact telephone number and form of payment requested (including payee’s name if a check is requested)
- Refining charges will be assessed based on the weight and type of scrap submitted.
- Customers will be notified by mail upon receipt of the scrap. Upon completion, customers will be called and sent notice of the refining results.