Get the max for your scraps! Refining service you can trust!
Aurident is committed to providing its customers with reliable, highly accurate dental scrap refining services. Aurident uses state-of-the-art analytical equipment including inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy, atomic absorption spectroscopy, and x-ray fluorescence to determine the amounts of precious metals in the scrap. Highly experienced technicians sample each scrap lot by multiple techniques to ensure the accuracy of the analysis. Refining is usually completed and paid for within 15 working days after receipt of materials.
Payments are based on the gold, platinum, palladium, and silver contents. The form of payment can be by check, credit, or precious metal coins.
5 easy steps to submit dental refining lot to Aurident:
- Contact Aurident to schedule a pick-up or for a free Aurident scrap kit
- Ship packages to (we provide a FedEx 2nd day return label,):
610 S. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831-7200
- Include detailed information with your scrap including your name, address, contact number, and form of payment (including payee’s name for check, if check requested)
- Refining charges will be assessed based on the weight and the type of scrap submitted.
- Customers will be notified officially by mail upon receipt of the scrap. Upon completion, customers will be called or emailed and sent notice of the refining results.