This product is a disc.
- Crown Color（BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, A0, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4)
Spec Dimension（Size） 1 Diameter 2 Thickness 3 Collar Thickness 4 Collar length ＃14 98mm 14mm 10mm 2.5mm ＃16 98mm 16mm 10mm 2.5mm ＃18 98mm 18mm 10mm 2.5mm ＃20 98mm 20mm 10mm 2.5mm ＃25 98mm 25mm 10mm 2.5mm ＃30 98mm 30mm 10mm 2.5mm
Specification for performance and safety
Property Value Hardness ≧ 10HV0.2 Flexural strength ≧ 50MPa Water sorption ≦ 50μg/mm3 Solubility ≦ 7.5μg/mm3
Purpose of use or Effect
Use for production of dental prosthesis with computer-aided design and manufacturing unit installed in dental laboratory.
Instruction for use, etc.
Instruction for use
- Create the scanning and milling data by CAD/CAM system.
- Set up this product in a milling machine and process the machining.
- After machining, process the form correction and polishing in accordance with an ordinary method.
- After polishing, adhere using an appropriate glue.
Precautions for use
- Use for production of dental prosthesis with computer-aided design and manufacturing unit installed in dental laboratory. Do not utilize this product except the use of mentioning on Purpose of use or Effect.
- When processing such as polishing this product, use the dust respirators official facilities authorized to avoid influence to a human body by dust, and do not absorb dust.
- When grinding or polishing this product, wear protective glasses to protect damaging for eyes.
- Do not use this product near fire or put it near fire.
- Use appropriate glue when the dental prosthesis is installed. Refer to the instruction of glue which is used for details.
- Remove the additional glue when the dental prosthesis is installed.
- Do not use this product except someone who is engaged in dentistry.
- Avoid using this product to the patients who are hypersensitive and have allergic history to Methacrylate Polymer.
- If there are patients who developed the hyperesthesia such as rash after using this product, stop using it and see the doctors immediately.
- Do not use this product for the patients who are hypersensitive and have allergic history. Also, if there are patients who developed the hyperesthesia such as rash after using this product, stop using it and see the doctors immediately.
- Preserve this product with keeping away hot places such as direct sunlight or side of a stove, etc.
- Preserve and storage this product appropriately for keeping away someone who are not engaged in dentistry.
Quest Dental Material Corporation
Mepz 2, Basak
Lapu-Lapu City Cebu, PHILIPPINES 6015
Quest Dental U.S.A. Corp.
17865 Sky Park Circle, Suite L1
Irvine, CA 92614 U.S.A.