14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm
|Crown Color||BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, A0, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4, Clear|
Specification for performance and safety
|Flexural strength||≧ 50MPa|
|Water sorption||≦ 50μg/mm3|
- Create the scanning and milling data by CAD/CAM system.
- Set up this product in a milling machine and process the machining.
- After machining, process the form correction and polishing in accordance with an ordinary method.
- After polishing, adhere using an appropriate bond.
- Use for production of dental prosthesis with computer-aided design and manufacturing unit installed in dental laboratory. Do not utilize this product except the use of mentioning on Purpose of use or Effect.
- When processing such as polishing this product, use the dust respirators official facilities authorized to avoid influence to a human body by dust, and do not absorb dust.
- When grinding or polishing this product, wear protective glasses to protect damaging for eyes.
- Do not use this product near fire or put it near fire.
- Use appropriate glue when the dental prosthesis is installed. Refer to the instruction of glue which is used for details.
- Remove the additional glue when the dental prosthesis is installed.
- Do not use this product except someone who is engaged in dentistry.
- Avoid using this product to the patients who are hypersensitive and have allergic history to Methacrylate Polymer.
- If there are patients who developed the hyperesthesia such as rash after using this product, stop using it and see the doctors immediately.
- Do not use this product for the patients who are hypersensitive and have allergic history. Also, if there are patients who developed the hyperesthesia such as rash after using this product, stop using it and see the doctors immediately.