Warranty & Return Policy
Limited Warranty – CADCAM Consumables
For a period from the original purchase date of one (1) year for Delta Zirconia discs/blocks and Quest PMMA discs (“the warranty period”), Aurident will at its option replace or refund the purchase price of any product, to the original purchaser, that is returned due to defects in material and manufacture.
Aurident, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, caused by defects in the product or dental devices produced using said product. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, user’s exclusive remedy and Aurident’s sole obligation shall be replacement or refund of the purchase price of the product. For replacement or refund under this warranty, the original purchaser shall send the product at its own expense, postage prepaid, to Aurident Inc. 610 S State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA 92831
Limited Warranty – Delta Milling Center Services
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Delta Milling Center (“DMC”) provides dental laboratory services (“services”) in the belief that such devices will be useful but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY – without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE – except that, subject to the return of devices that are placed and then fail, DMC will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace such devices without charge for DMC cost of materials and workmanship or refund the original price paid, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery (hereafter referred to as DMC “remake warranty”). The remake warranty does not cover breakage resulting from accident or misuse. Your remake warranty is your sole obligation and the client’s sole remedy: you agree to pay all other costs, such as but not limited to the cost of preparation or veneering.
Except where prohibited by law, DMC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF SERVICES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, regardless of the theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold Delta Milling Center harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of said devices. You acknowledge that limitations on liability are a usual part of business-to-business relationships, and a common practice in the dental industry, and that such limitations as specifically stated above are relied upon by Delta Milling Center when establishing the cost of providing dental laboratory services to your order. All matters arising from said relationship shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of California.
Capital Equipment & CAD Software
To arrange for a return, simply call Aurident, Inc. or contact your territory sales representative.
The following conditions must be complied with:
- All products must be returned in their original container or package, in a clean and salable condition.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a description of the problem.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns within thirty (30) days free of manufacturer defects are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Returns beyond the thirty (30) day window, will not be accepted and are not eligible for a refund.
Please note these exceptions:
- Equipment: Used software and open equipment may not be returned for credit, but will be repaired or replaced in accordance with manufacturer warranties. Before opening software and equipment, we suggest that you check the shipping container and packing list to verify that you have received exactly what you ordered.
- Special Order Items: Products that we do not ordinarily stock are not returnable (i.e. Exocad DentalCad)
Troubleshooting Process for Dental Scanners:
- Software and equipment troubleshooting will initially be conducted via phone and remote PC access (Teamviewer).
- In the event that remote troubleshooting does not resolve the issue, a physical evaluation will be performed at Aurident, at which time, Aurident will repair or replace unit at Aurident’s discretion.
- Should the original issue reoccur, unit will be sent to Shining 3D’s repair center in San Francisco, CA for further evaluation, repair or replacement.
- Dental Scanners beyond the warranty period are subject to shipping fees, parts and labor expenses absorbed by the end user (customer).